Quick How to SSH Server
- Configure sshd_config
- Port Forward for ssh server
- Allow firewall to accept ssh “iptables -A INPUT -p tcp –dport 22 -j ACCEPT“
- Start & stop ssh server
- Basic sshd config in noguix already enough to be used.
- It’s advisable to do ssh connection with encrypted key
- It’s advisable to set “rootAccess No“
- It’s advisable to establish any ssh connection through any secure tunnel such vpn for security reason & don’t forget to set in sshd_config “ListenAddress vpn_ipaddr“
Start Server ~$:/sbin/sshd
Stop server ~$:/etc/rc.d/rc.sshd stopAriyossss!
Leave a comment